The company British American Tobacco (BAT), which produces Lucky Strike cigarettes, intends to absorb the company Reynolds American. This is stated in a press release from British American Tobacco on their website. Currently, BAT owns a 42.2% stake in Reynolds, for the remaining 57.8% it is ready to pay $ 47 billion. British American Tobacco is ready to buy back the shares of a competitor with a 20% premium to their market value, paying $ 56.5 for each.

As stated in the message, of this amount, $ 24.13 billion is planned to be paid in cash, and the remaining $ 32.37 billion – in shares of BAT itself. Thus, the merger will lead to the creation of the world’s largest (in terms of turnover and operating profit) public tobacco company. Now this status belongs to Philip Morris International Inc. The new company will become a leader in the US market and will significantly strengthen its position in the markets of the Middle East, Africa, Asia and South America. “The merger of our two large companies is a logical continuation of our relationship and will provide shareholders with a stake in a stronger, truly global company,” said BAT Group Managing Director Nikandro Durante.

We believe that it will further improve the quality of Lucky Strike cigarettes. They are highly requested in our online store. Smokers come here to order Lucky Strike cigarettes here in our webstore. Because they find excellent pricing and the best shopping conditions in our shop. They write it in their reviews.

What are Lucky Strike cigarettes?

The original version of the Lucky Strike cigarettes contains an American Blend Tobacco blend with a high proportion of toasted Burley tobacco – for the even fuller, typical taste of Lucky Strike cigarettes. Of course, this also applies to the version as cigarettes without additives. The name of the Lucky Strike Straight and the former name “Origins USA ” has now left the Authentic behind. The new name of Lucky Strike cigarettes comes from the US American and literally means “authentic”, which indicates a natural cigarette. The American Blend Tobacco mixture is treated here only with water and is therefore completely without additives.